[apnic-talk] NSP-SEC BoF at APRICOT 2006

Subject: [apnic-talk] NSP-SEC BoF at APRICOT 2006
From: Philip Smith
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 09:35:36 +1000
(apologies for duplicates)

Forwarded on behalf of Danny McPherson who is hosting the NSP-SEC BoF
during APRICOT 2006.

Replies and expressions of interest to Danny, please.

I'm working on putting together agendas for both the NANOG and
APRICOT NSP-SEC BOFs.  The NANOG BOF will be held during the
usual slot, Monday, February 13th in the evening.  The APRICOT
BOF will be held on Wednesday, March 1 from 6-7P.

I'd like to get feedback from folks (on list or off) about what you'd
like to see or NOT like to see.  Also, if you're interested in speaking
at either session please send me a note ASAP.

Thanks in advance!

apnic-talk mailing list