[apnic-talk] [Apnic-announce] Win an iPod Shuffle by completing APNIC's

Subject: [apnic-talk] [Apnic-announce] Win an iPod Shuffle by completing APNIC's remote participation survey
From: APNIC Secretariat
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 12:07:43 +1000
Here's your chance to win an iPod Shuffle while helping APNIC improve our support for people who can't attend meetings and other events.
All you need to do is complete a short on-line survey for us and give us
your feedback. We will use the information obtained in the survey to
help us improve our services and make APNIC events even more accessible.
The survey is available at:
   http://www.apnic.net/cgi-bin/remote-survey.cgi

One completed entry will be drawn at random from the surveys submitted. An iPod Shuffle will be sent to the winner. There are no right or wrong answers, but you must complete the whole survey to be eligible to win.
Entries close at 5:30pm (UTC+10), 21 December 2005.

Thanks in advance for your feedback and good luck!