Re: [apnic-talk] [Apnic-announce] APNIC 20 now closed

Subject: Re: [apnic-talk] [Apnic-announce] APNIC 20 now closed
From: Gerard Ross
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 12:12:57 +1000
Hello Neil

Thanks for your interest in the meeting content. We will be making all of the videos available for download as soon as we can and will make an announcement to the list when this content becomes available.
In the meantime, we do have the unedited transcripts for various
sessions available now:
  Database SIG
  http://www.apnic.net/meetings/20/docs/transcripts/db-sig.txt

  DNS Operations SIG
  http://www.apnic.net/meetings/20/docs/transcripts/dns-sig.txt

  IPv6 Technical SIG
  http://www.apnic.net/meetings/20/docs/transcripts/ipv6-sig.txt

  Routing SIG
  http://www.apnic.net/meetings/20/docs/transcripts/routing-sig.txt

  Policy SIG
  http://www.apnic.net/meetings/20/docs/transcripts/policy-sig.txt

Regards
- Gerard

Gerard Ross, Documentation Manager                  <[email protected]>
APNIC                                               ph +61 7 3858 3100
http://www.apnic.net                                fx +61 7 3858 3199

On 13/09/2005, at 12:06 PM, Neil Fenemor - Tasman Solutions wrote:

Are any of the videos of talks likely to be online? It was very difficult to stream them live.
Cheers

neil

On 9/09/2005, at 9:48 PM, APNIC Secretariat wrote:

Dear colleagues

The APNIC Member Meeting at APNIC 20 is now closed.

The agenda and presentations from today's meeting are available at:

   http://www.apnic.net/meetings/20/programme/amm.html

Minutes from this meeting and all other sessions of APNIC 20 will be published within the next two weeks. But please check back to the meeting web site over the coming days as meeting reports, transcripts, videos, and other material will be added as they become available.
APNIC thanks all of those who helped to make APNIC 20 such a
memorable meeting.

Regards