[apnic-talk] [Apnic-announce] APNIC will begin using greylisting in Augu

Subject: [apnic-talk] [Apnic-announce] APNIC will begin using greylisting in August
From: APNIC Secretariat
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 12:38:31 +1000
Dear colleague

For some time now, APNIC has been receiving large amounts of spam, which is affecting our ability to respond to legitimate emails.
Greylisting is a recent technique for reducing spam. Following
successful trials of this technique at APNIC, we will start using
greylisting in our email delivery systems on 8 August 2005.
This change will reduce the amount of spam received by both the APNIC
Secretariat and ease the administration of APNIC mailing lists.
Anyone sending legitimate email to APNIC should not be affected by the
introduction of greylisting. However, if you do notice that your email
is not being accepted by APNIC, please contact the APNIC Member
Services Helpdesk immediately:
    Phone  +617 3858 3188
    Fax    +617 3858 3199
    Web    http://www.apnic.net/apnic-bin/greylisting.pl

For more information on greylisting, see:

    http://www.apnic.net/info/contact/greylisting.html

APNIC Secretariat                              <[email protected]>
Asia Pacific Network Information Centre (APNIC)   Tel: +61-7-3858-3100
PO Box 2131 Milton, QLD 4064 Australia            Fax: +61-7-3858-3199