Re: [apnic-talk] [Apnic-announce] AfriNIC Moving Closer to Final Recogni

Subject: Re: [apnic-talk] [Apnic-announce] AfriNIC Moving Closer to Final Recognition as an RIR
From: Joshua Brady
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 00:44:07 -0500
Gentlemen at the NTIA my apologies for your having to put up with this man.

The people at the NTIA are not the proper contacts to go forwarding
information to. That would be the FBI Cybercrime Division, or the CIA.

Second, the RIR has no authority to step in on a matter which they can
not control. Nor should they try, that is up to the federal government
in each location. The RIR has a responsibility to stay neutral on
these matters.

Third, could you guys at the NTIA forward this to the USMC, DoD and
FBI. Mr Williams here, has claimed to be a Ret Col in the USMC. Fmr
Squadron Cmdr during vietnam, which was entirely not true, the Fmr
Squadron Cmdr was a MAJ during this time.

If you'll have them contact me directly I can provide more info,
Richmond FBI should have my info on file. If not the Secret Service

Forth, Jeff stop CC'ing people who hold no relation to this matter.
ICANN and APNIC are Internet entities, the internet is global
remember?  If you truely believe a terrorist act is occuring or being
planned via the internet how about you contact your local FBI office.
So you have no dificulty finding it COL I have looked it up for you.

(214) 720-2200

Best Regards,
Joshua C. Brady
apnic-talk mailing list