[apnic-talk] Re: [Apnic-announce] APNIC 19 meeting update #5

Subject: [apnic-talk] Re: [Apnic-announce] APNIC 19 meeting update #5
From: "xuxiaochao"
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 17:57:41 +0800
Hi, dear apnic secretariat,

I'm Xu Xiaochao, from China MObile Communication Corporation, I and Mr.Li
Changjun,my colleague, would  like to attend the APNIC reception at
Matsui Inn on Wednesday 23 February 2005.  It's very kind of you to reserve a
ticket each for us. Thank you in advance.

Seeing you in KICH, Kyoto.

Xu Xiaochao