[apnic-talk] RE: [APNIC Members] [Apnic-announce] APNIC 19 meeting updat

Subject: [apnic-talk] RE: [APNIC Members] [Apnic-announce] APNIC 19 meeting update #3
From: "Vivian Yang"
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 17:11:19 +1000
Hi Nguyen Xuan Cuong,

Two invitation letters have faxed to you as requested. Please let me know if
you have not yet received them so I can refax to you.

May I suggest you to complete meeting registrations as soon as possible
because it takes few procedures to apply for visas and it could take some
time to receive them. To register for the meeting:

    http://www.2005.apricot.net/registration.html

To apply for visa, please follow the instructions provided at:
    http://www.2005.apricot.net/visas.html

Look forward to having you at APNIC 19

Regards,
Vivian