Re: [apnic-talk] Re: [APNIC Members] [Apnic-announce] APNIC new IPv4 add

Subject: Re: [apnic-talk] Re: [APNIC Members] [Apnic-announce] APNIC new IPv4 addresses
From: John Tran
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 13:34:51 +1000 EST
Hi Abdur,

Thank you for your email. We will contact you off the mailing list to
assist you with your application for more IP addresses.

Regards

son

Resources Services Manager                      <[email protected]>
Asia Pacific Network Information Centre       phone: +61 7 3858 3100
http://www.apnic.net                          fax:   +61 7 3858 3199
Helpdesk                                      phone: +61 7 3858 3188
                                              email: [email protected]
Please send Internet Resource Requests to <[email protected]>

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005, AbdurRauf wrote:

Dear John,

Nice to hear you. I am COMSATS Pakistan representative. COMSATS Internet Services (One of the biggest ISP in Pakistan) owns an address space with 32 Class C IP addresses (210.56.0.0/19). Now we are going to offer DSL services throughout Pakistan and we are lacking behind with IP addresses. Could you please guide me that How can I apply for further IP address space (IPv4)?. Waiting your kind response.

John Tran wrote:

Dear colleagues

APNIC received IPv4 address blocks 124/7 and 126/8 from IANA in January 2005 and will be making allocations from these ranges in the near future.
This announcement is being made for the information of the Internet
community so that network configurations such as routing filters
may be updated as appropriate.

For more information on the resources administered by APNIC, see:

    http://www.apnic.net/db/ranges.html

For information on the minimum allocation sizes within address ranges
administered by APNIC, see:

    http://www.apnic.net/db/min-alloc.html

Kind regards

Son

Resources Services Manager                      <[email protected]>
Asia Pacific Network Information Centre       phone: +61 7 3858 3100
http://www.apnic.net                          fax:   +61 7 3858 3199
Helpdesk                                      phone: +61 7 3858 3188
                                              email: [email protected]
Please send Internet Resource Requests to <[email protected]>

With Best Regards

AbdurRauf
Senior Assistant Director (Systems)
First Floor, COMSATS Headquarters,