[apnic-talk] Re: [APNIC Members] [Apnic-announce] APNIC EC endorses poli

Subject: [apnic-talk] Re: [APNIC Members] [Apnic-announce] APNIC EC endorses policy decisionsfrom APNIC18
From: "Dong Yan"
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 09:48:47 +0800
Dear secretariats,

Thank you for your announcement, I am the hostmaster-Dong Yan in CNNIC, we have
some query of the [prop-021-v001]-Expansion of the initial allocation space for
existing IPv6 address space holders.

The datails of the proposal are listed as following:

>Existing IPv6 initial allocation address holders should be able to
>expand their address space without satisfying subsequent allocation
>criteria if they are able to demonstrate their concrete plan. The same
>criteria should apply as organizations requesting for an initial
>allocation larger than /32.

As we considered, existing IPv6 address holders need not to reach the criteria
of HD=0.8 for subsequent allocation if only they have concrete plan to justify
their request. And if organizations can get an initial allocation larger than
/32 if they can use their plan to verify their requirement.

We will appreciate your reply to give us a confirmation of the criteria of the
new IPv6 allocation policy. Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

CNNIC Hostmaster―Dong Yan

China Internet Network Information Center
Addr: No.4, Zhong Guancun No.4 South
      Street, Haidian District, Beijing
Mail: No.6 Branch-box of No.349 Mailbox,
      Beijing
Phone: 010-58813109
Post-code: 100080