Re: Anaconda Secret Incantations?

Subject: Re: Anaconda Secret Incantations?
From: Gary Thomas
Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 14:34:00 -0600
Lance Drake wrote:
Hi Anaconda DevList,

How does one become initiated into the secret-inside-club-of-the-Anaconda-cool-guys?
As far as I can tell - Anaconda is a snazzy word - people write to this
list with corner cases related to their problems - but I cannot find the
bedrock info for how to create and use Anaconda.
Is there an ANACONDA EXAMPLE or PROJECT RESOURCE located anywhere?
What are you looking to do?  Anaconda is just the installer
tool (relies on a great many other tools/programs), not a
"Swiss Army knife"...