txt2pdf 10.0: preliminary utf8 support

Subject: txt2pdf 10.0: preliminary utf8 support
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 06:26:31 -0700 PDT
Newsgroups: alt.comp.shareware.programmer
We would like to announce txt2pdf 10.0 version.
txt2pdf is shareware; it is a very flexible and powerful Perl5 tool
that converts text files to PDF format files, so you can use it in
every operating systems supported by Perl5, including MPE/iX, OpenVMS,
OS390, OS400.
If you prefer you can find on our site executable demos for Windows,
Linux, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, and Mac OS X. Inside the Windows version
you can find a VB GUI: Visual txt2pdf.
It's simple to design background like invoices, orders etc.
Here nice examples made using txt2pdf PRO
With txt2pdf PRO + crypt you can make encrypted pdfs and use like
background form a pdf!

What's new in this version
We starts utf8 support. At the moment it's possible to encode utf8
into iso8859-1.
License fee is now based on the number of physical core

Test txt2pdf 10.0!
You can find it at