Create barcodes in Crystal Reports

Subject: Create barcodes in Crystal Reports
From: Soi Chee Boo
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 21:56:56 -0700 PDT
Newsgroups: alt.comp.shareware.programmer
Aeromium is proud to announce the release of Aeromium Barcode Fonts
v2.1, a set of high quality, professional and premium barcode fonts
for generating barcodes. The new version adds capabilities for the
creation of barcodes in Crystal Reports.

Crystal Reports is the industry leading software by SAP which enables
users to easily design interactive reports and connect them to
virtually any data source. With the barcode formulas from Aeromium,
users will now be able to add barcodes in their reports instantly. The
formulas will help users validate their data, create the check
character and most importantly generate the barcode. Users will just
need to set the appropriate barcode fonts in their reports using the
formulas and will be assured of creating an industry compliance

The complete list of barcodes supported by Aeromium Barcode Fonts will
be supported by the formulas:

Code 128 A
Code 128 B
Code 128 C
Code 128 Auto
Code 39
Code39 Extended
Industrial 2of5
Modified Plessy
UCCEAN (GS1 128)

The formulas are available in source code form and thus allows for
open inspection, audits and further modifications.

Aeromium is available under the following licenses:

Single User License - USD$169
Company License - USD$429
Limited Distribution License - USD$499
Unlimited Distribution License - USD$699

[email protected]

Product Download

# # #

About Aeromium Barcode Fonts

Aeromium Barcode Fonts is founded with the goal of providing high
quality and premium barcode fonts to the industry. Throughout our
course of work in the Auto-ID industry, we have realized that many
users of are overwhelmed by the difficulties and complexities of using
barcodes. Furthermore, they sometimes face problems with low quality
barcode products and assume they themselves have not used the product
properly. Our team consists of personnel with many years of experience
in the Auto-ID industry. We focus only in barcode related products,
which is where our main expertise is. We strongly believe in quality
product. A barcode may have to go through different warehouses,
vendors, manufacturers and retailers. It is important that the barcode
meet all the stringent requirements of all these vendors and the
scanners they used.