alt.comp.shareware.programmer

20% discount on press release writing

Subject: 20% discount on press release writing
From: jazz
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 13:56:54 -0700 PDT
Newsgroups: alt.comp.shareware.programmer
Hello,

I am an English-speaking copywriter of 7 years experience in the
software business, and am the proprietor of Technical Communication –
Europa (www.tc-europa.com); specializing in assisting businesses such
as yours in copywriting and translation.

I would like to offer you my writing services. Currently, I do:

- Press release writing in English (20% discount till September 1,
2008)
- PAD (Portable Application Description) writing in English
- Product page writing in English (product pages, step-by-step
tutorials)
- Game and software review writing in English
- Creation of ads for Google AdWords in English
- Writing of letters to computer magazines asking to include a trial
on the cover CD
- Writing of various business letters in English
- Translation from English into Russian

We provide a big discount for the developers from China. Contact me
for more details at [email protected] or via a contact form at
www.tc-europa.com.

We work closely with our clients, helping them to avoid the foreign
language traps and pitfalls that are associated

with writing or translation for the English-speaking audience and have
a number of recommendations and samples of our work at
www.tc-europa.com/portfolio/.

If you are interested in my English writing services, please contact
me.

We pride ourselves on excellent client support, both during and after
contract.

Sincerely,
Roman Berg
Web: www.tc-europa.com
Marketing Writing for Software Developers