alt.comp.shareware.programmer

Is AISIP Running Without a Pilot?

Subject: Is AISIP Running Without a Pilot?
From: "Charles"
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2008 19:16:14 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.comp.shareware.programmer
Is the Association of Independent Software Industry Professionals (AISIP)
still in business?

On December 16, 2007 I ordered a one-year membership through their
processor, Digital River - Emetrix. The order was confirmed and my credit
card was charged. To date I have not received my username and password. On
December 21, 2007 I sent a request for them to [email protected] I received
no reply. On December 27, 2007 I sent another request to [email protected] and
to [email protected] Again no reply.

Is anybody else having the same problem?

--
Charles