alt.comp.shareware.programmer

Interesting idea to get more content to your website

Subject: Interesting idea to get more content to your website
From: Sarah McLead<>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 22:04:07 +0100
Newsgroups: alt.comp.shareware.programmer
For month i was looking for a way to get much more content to my website for
better income thru ads. Before i found the g(oo)gle (sc)rambl(er).NET I earned
about 10 $ / month with ads. Now I get much more than 200 $ from e.g.
doubleclick.

The Idea is to copy content, scramble it and put it on your website. With a
random mix of HTML-tags you prevent google from kicking your domain from the
index. I tested the g(oo)gle (sc)rambl(er).NET for month now and all websites
are indexed and I get 1000 visits per day.

The best is the howto for maximising your profit with the g(oo)gle
(sc)rambl(er).NET.

DOWNLOAD NOW AT: http://www.uncleboob.de/googlescrambler-net/