New Unique Content with Easy RSS Content Generator!

Subject: New Unique Content with Easy RSS Content Generator!
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 14:40:14 -0700
Newsgroups: alt.comp.shareware.programmer
For immediate release

September 14, 2007
Contact: Dmitry Baranov
Company: ExtraLabs Software
Title: CEO
E-mail: [email protected]

Create New Unique Content with Easy RSS Content Generator!

Attn: A free registration key is available upon request to all editors
who would like to write a review!

Moscow, Russia (September 14, 2007) - The ExtraLabs Software company,
a developer of software for creating RSS feeds, announced the new
release of the Easy RSS Content Generator that has some new features
improving the usability of the product. These new improvements take
into account users' most urgent needs.

Easy RSS Content Generator is an easy-to-use program for creating new
unique content out of news feeds (the RSS, Atom, and RDF formats are
supported). You can use this product, for instance, to create
completely autonomous, automatically updated sites, to increase the
amount of content on the topic, and to earn money with Adsense. Easy
RSS Content Generator has a built-in FTP client, an automatic word
replacement dictionary that will allow you to increase the uniqueness
of the created pages, and a built-in tool for prompting keywords. You
can use it to quickly search for RSS feeds and add them. No special
knowledge is required, it is easy and comfortable to use the program.

To start working with the program, just specify several source RSS
feeds and keywords and select one of the built-in templates that will
be used to create content. If you want the program to automatically
upload the created HTML pages to your server, specify the parameters
of the FTP client. Try the program right now and you will be
pleasantly surprised at the result.

Easy RSS Content Generator is compatible with all operating systems of
the Windows family (95, 98, Me, 2000, XP, NT, Vista) and supports all
RSS, RDF and Atom formats.

"We have been engaged in the development of RSS and image technologies
for 5 years already and we known what our customers need," said Dmitry
Baranov, the head of the marketing department in the ExtraLabs
Software company. "We
are constantly working on increasing the efficiency of our solutions
and we are glad that our products are getting more and more popular.
We are ready to do everything possible to make our solutions meet all
functional requirements of our customers".

Program homepage:

Video tutorials:

The full-featured version of Easy RSS Content Generator with a free 30-
day trial period is available at the company's sites: