alt.comp.shareware.programmer

Submit your software (PAD) to Uniondownload.com

Subject: Submit your software (PAD) to Uniondownload.com
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 18:14:45 -0700
Newsgroups: alt.comp.shareware.programmer
Submit your software (PAD) to Uniondownload.com

We are Www.UnionDownload.Com, you can find at: http://www.uniondownload.com,
we provide software list, download, software directory and so on.

We accept PAD submit, you can submit your product at:
http://www.uniondownload.com/Submit.html

Today the most popular method of software distribution is through the
Internet. Most products are available as a free electronic download.
Uniondownload.Com is designed to help software developers in promoting
and distributing their software products over the Internet.

Submitting your software product will get you listed in
Uniondownload.Com software directory, bring traffic to your website,
and increase your link popularity.

If you have custom builds, we will try to promote them.