alt.comp.shareware.programmer

NewsMaestro Usenet Supertool

Subject: NewsMaestro Usenet Supertool
From: NewsMaestro
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 01:22:07 GMT
Newsgroups: alt. .uk, alt.dk. , alt.comp.shareware.programmer, comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.misc, microsoft.public.vc.mfc
Quite a few people downloaded releases of NewsMaestro
that ware missing a couple of files. Those releases are:
NewsMaestro 3.5C and NewsMaestro 3.5D.

The latest verified working release NewsMaestro 3.5E

If you find any problems or issues, post under this thread
in following groups:

news.software.readers,alt.free.newsservers

Sorry for the inconvenience.

For all those, who are fighting the current political
structure and all sorts of "power elite",
this tool is of tremendous help.

Read on-line manual or visit the web page to read it there.
It will tell you everything you need in the most minute
detail.

"President Musharraf, he's still tight with us on the war
against terror, and that's what I appreciate.

He's a -- he understands that we've got to keep al-Qaida
on the run, and that by keeping him on the run, it's more
likely we will bring him to justice."

--- Adolph Bush,
    Ruch, Ore., Aug. 22, 2002 (Thanks to Scott Miller.)