Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Wall names revisted

Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Wall names revisted
From: Kai Sterker
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 22:44:55 +0200
On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 10:34 PM, James Nash <[email protected]> wrote:

> You can create all the T's and X's using combinations of the corner parts.
> For example, using the 4 ins-I** corners, I can make a central X like so:
>
> Similarly, by combining ins-I** and ins-O** you could also create L shapes if
> required.

Okay, got it. I wasn't certain whether all the sizes would match up
correctly, i.e. that two corners and a straight that make a T have the
same length and depth as an "ordinary" straight. But it seems you
really got your stuff worked out :-).

So this would cover the actual graphics, but it would be a little bit
different for the models, as they are exactly the combinations you
describe above. Any idea for those, yet? Although I'm pretty certain
you'll come up with something equally simple and elegant :-). Or at
least consistent.

Kai