Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Wall names revisted

Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Wall names revisted
From: Kai Sterker
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 22:03:58 +0200
On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 9:25 PM, James Nash <cirr[email protected]> wrote:

[snip]

> What do you think?

Nearly perfect!

What I am wondering a little bit ... this only covers walls for the
buildings outside. Where you have both the turquoise and purple bit.
But what about inner walls, where you only have the turquoise, but
twice(?) as thick? And don't you also need T-pieces then?

But maybe I am simply not getting it and it will all work out
perfectly by combining the proper turquoise or purple pieces to make
inner and outer Ts and straights and whatnot.

Kai