Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Graphics repository

Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Graphics repository
From: Kai Sterker
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 09:52:39 +0200
On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 10:09 PM, James Nash <[email protected]> wrote:

> That was fast! :-)

I'll need to make sure it actually works, though. Can do that once you
have added the first PNGs by making some models and placing them on a
little map.

> I've started adding some of my PNGs to my local clone of wastesedge.git. If
> you add me as a contributor (my username is c1rrus) I can push them up to
> GitHub myself. Or, if you prefer, I can generate a patch and mail it to you.

You're added as collaborator. You'll have to get a fresh clone,
however, as your current will be readonly. Use the folling URL to
clone:

   [email protected]:ksterker/wastesedge.git

Kai