[Adonthell-artwork] Re: Stairs for Waste's Edge and more ...

Subject: [Adonthell-artwork] Re: Stairs for Waste's Edge and more ...
From: Kai Sterker
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 22:08:40 +0100
On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 10:12 PM, Kai Sterker <[email protected]> wrote:

> To get to the next step of creating the Waste's Edge map, we need
> stairs. Today I've made a little test and figured out that the engine
> can handle steps of 8px height just fine. That would mean, a height
> difference of 128 can be bridged by 16 steps. Tomorrow I can assemble
> some graphics to use and continue from there.

Made some programmer's art and built a prototype stair model. Haven't
tested it inside the engine yet (other than adding it to the Redwyne
Inn map). Guess I'll have to add a character to the map and the meta
data to test the map with worldtest. Will do that over the next days

Adonthell-artwork mailing list