Re: [Adonthell-artwork] A request for Cirrus

Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] A request for Cirrus
From: James Nash
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 18:39:18 +0100
I'll have a go at making a version closer to what you have in mind. :-)

        - James

On 30 Jun 2009, at 15:16, Andrew Phillips wrote:

James,

It's not exactly what I had in mind, but it's very good. I think we should keep it. For any different kind of weapon, there are a variety of forms throughout history. For the censer, this is certainly one of them. I had in mind a solid haft and more metal in the head, but this certainly works. Thanks.
Andrew

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 20:02, James Nash <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi Andrew,

Sorry for the delay, but how's this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ james_nash/3673722176/
Hope you like it!

       - James