Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Waste's Edge graphics

Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Waste's Edge graphics
From: Kai Sterker
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 21:59:49 +0200
On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 11:35 AM, Ingo Ruhnke <[email protected]> wrote:

> The nice thing about Git is that you can host on multiple services at
> once and push to them all in one go. So choice of host is much less
> critical then with SVN. Anyway, I don't really care about the specific
> host, as long as we have a public Git repository and can finally get
> rid of CVS I am happy.

Waste's Edge with full history now available at

    http://github.com/ksterker/wastesedge/tree/master

There are no modifications for WE v0.4 yet, but expect some by the weekend.

> I would strongly recommend against
> starting from scratch, as I kind of like it to have all history
> preserved.

That fits pretty well with my idea of replacing v0.3 assets with the
recreated v0.4 files. And I guess that nearly all of them need
replacing ... at least graphics and scripts. Audio will be fine.

Kai