Re: [Adonthell-artwork] A partial description of Erinsford, from a nove

Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] A partial description of Erinsford, from a novel in progress
From: Kai Sterker
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 23:33:18 +0200
On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 6:49 PM, Andrew Phillips <[email protected]> wrote:

> I thought I might offer up a small portion of the novel I'm currently
> working on, which is set in the Cirdan kingdom about a century or so before
> the events of Waste's Edge.

Is that still the same you've been working on a while ago?

> Told from Koeseric's perspective:
[snip]

Gives the impression of a fairly large, well-fortified town. Possibly
even civilized, although there are no references about culture. But it
does seem that this time period was probably the peak of Erinford's
existence?

> Told from Feldis' perspective:

Forgot to paste something here? Or was something of the above meant to go here?

Anyway, nice to see that our universe is still growing and taking shape :-).

Kai