Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Re: Jelom Rasgar Sprite Test

Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Re: Jelom Rasgar Sprite Test
From: Kai Sterker
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 10:34:26 +0200
On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 3:17 PM, Ingo Ruhnke <[email protected]> wrote:

> Some questions:

Guess it's too late to answer those, now ;-). I'll do it anyway.

> Are the graphics of Wastesedge floating around somewhere in readable
> formats (i.e. PNG)?

Not really. There's a script in v0.4 that can extract the graphics and
save them as PNGs (test/convert_graphics.py). However, I think it does
not yet recognize the character format. I can fix that pretty easily,
if there's still a need for it. Wanted to do that anyway. Judging from
the other mails (and the complete character cast) you just looked at
them in the game.

> Should clothing style of the reoccurring characters match that in Wastesedge?

That would increase their recognition value (although the portraits
will do that too).

As for the complete character cast: awesome :-). Incredible what can
happen when I'm away for two days ;-). You've earned yourself another
news item on the website! And I really need to get to work on the map
editor again.

Adonthell-artwork mailing list