Re: [Adonthell-artwork] And where's the grass

Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] And where's the grass
From: Kai Sterker
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 14:06:34 +0200
On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 11:03 AM, James Nash <[email protected]> wrote:

> I really need to get back into doing some gfx too. Now where did I put those
> trees I was making...

Nice to see you around :-).

I was wondering when I could get my hands on the grass tiles you've
been working on [1]. The current engine does support "composite"
objects that contain both flat and vertical parts, but I did not yet
have a chance to test how it works out. Those grass tiles would be
perfect for that.

Kai

[1] http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/adonthell-artwork/2008-05/msg00000.html