[Adonthell-artwork] Waste's Edge graphics

Subject: [Adonthell-artwork] Waste's Edge graphics
From: Kai Sterker
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 21:42:08 +0200
I think I'll go ahead and turn the graphics that grumbel provided so
far into usable map objects. I am just a bit unsure where to put them.
The sources should probably go into adonthell-gfx, but I am unsure
about the processed PNGs, sprites and shapes.

Right now I am leaning towards putting them into wastesedge (possibly
a branch for now). That would allow to replace the v0.3 map objects
one by one, so that we get a good idea what has been completed and
what still needs doing.

Even though there are only about a dozen files right now, it'll still
take a while to process them and then manually create sprite and shape
files for each PNG. So don't expect quick results, but I'd like to do
a couple each day, as a little distraction when I'm fed up with
coding. So hopefully by the time the map editor becomes actually
usable, we have at least a small set of objects to actually build
with.

Comments and help welcome!

Kai