Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Character portraits

Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Character portraits
From: "Kai Sterker"
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 15:51:30 +0100
On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 3:16 PM, Ingo Ruhnke <[email protected]> wrote:

> A bunch of dwarfs:

Assigning names to those, I'd say:

Kord Blackhammer:
> http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/tmp/md5/e371ab3755fff204a5a25c507ed0f680-dwarf2.png

Helmerk Axehaft:
> http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/tmp/md5/6e08310dfbf3d6d15a7efc9720edc5c3-dwarf3.png

Togud Brightore:
> http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/tmp/md5/6d9da7944071b2083448aef28e0f6def-dwarf4.png

Ynar Hammerhand:
> http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/tmp/md5/b235c4fed2c496fd3b500f6b3a732187-dwarf.png

(although it might be in order to switch the last two).

Remains Thorig Axehaft. I'd imagine him much like Kord Blackhammer,
perhaps a bit more friendly and more braiding for his beard.

As for other dwarves, none are mentioned by name in the Wiki, but we
have at least:
guards (2?) at the entrance to Uzdun'kal. Would those wear helmets?

The caretaker of the Cold Halls. A very old dwarf, so definitely grey
hair and a not so orderly beard. Should look a bit spooky.

Even with those, we'd have a pretty small population for two dwarf
settlements and no dwarf women at all. Before we start with those,
however: will we allow (true) dialogue with such "fill" characters? Do
we need more "named" characters with a background (and quest
involvement) for Uzdun'kal?

Kai