[Adonthell-artwork] Fwd: more mushrooms...

Subject: [Adonthell-artwork] Fwd: more mushrooms...
From: James Nash
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 08:47:42 +0100
Hmm... this didn't seem to get through the first time. Sorry if this email ends up on the list twice:
Begin forwarded message:

From: James Nash <[email protected]>
Date: 30 April 2008 00:58:13 BDT
To: Artists playground <[email protected]>
Subject: more mushrooms...

Hi all,

I've made more mushrooms. As usual, the various surfaces and outlines are on separate layers, so by re-colouring them I can produce different kinds of mushrooms.

I made a start on a fancy new grass texture too. My plan is to utilise the pseudo-3D-ness of the engine to have vertical layers of grass. Hopefully this will make it look like your character is actually walking *through* grass rather than floating across the top of it.
Watch this space... ^_^

                        - James

Personal site:

Personal site: