[Adonthell-artwork] Original Waste's Edge character sketches anyone?

Subject: [Adonthell-artwork] Original Waste's Edge character sketches anyone?
From: "Kai Sterker"
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 22:59:55 -0800
Hey guys,

I've been looking for Ben's character portrait sketches recently, but
the only place I might still have them are old backup CDs in Germany,
at which I cannot get right now. So I was wondering if anyone still
has the old emails around. Looking at the ML archives at sf.net, I was
able to track down the message in question (probably): it's from
maybe without the funny encoding.
(http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=266799)

Unfortunately, sf.net have stripped all the attachments, so it's not
possible to get at the stuff that way.

I'd like to add them to the Wiki and look at them once again for
sentimental reasons ;-P. In the worst case, I'll just have to wait
'til I get back ...

Cheers,

Kai