Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Re: Finally, concept art

Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Re: Finally, concept art
From: "Kai Sterker"
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 17:14:54 +0200
Sorry, I managed to not notice the question in the first post. ;-)

I think you should add them to the Wiki. Later on, if you might have
an opportunity to scan them, they can be replaced by smaller/better
versions if it needs be.

Looking forward to seeing them, btw ...

Kai

On 5/21/06, Andrew Phillips <[email protected]> wrote:
I realized that maybe my question would be more useful if it were more specific.

I have sketches of:

Places:
A cut-away view of the Paladin's Grotto
A cut-away view of Dun Thalendu (when it was still a tower, rather
than a tunnel)
A bird's eye view of the Cemetery
A bird's eye view of the Lancer Camp, with notes on where the tunnels run
A sketch of the four main cottages at Arynsval (bird's eye view)

Weapons:
Various pole-arms and knives, including the battlescythe I've
mentioned and some other more exotic weapons

Monsters:
Barrow wights and other undead I've come up with.

I've also learned to use the camera to somewhat better pictures of
these drawings. However, they will likely be quite large.