[Adonthell-general] Finally, concept art

Subject: [Adonthell-general] Finally, concept art
From: "Andrew Phillips"
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 23:58:54 -0500
I finally found a way to digitize my concept sketches. They are rather
large, however - far too large for the wiki, I think, as well as being
of rather low resolution. I was taking pictures of my notebooks with a
digital camera, so that's what I got: pictures that look best when you
zoom out from them. Oh well. I've got monsters, places, weapons, and
items, plus more to capture and post once I figure out a better way to
do it.

Should I post here, upload to the wiki, or do something else entirely?

Adonthell-general mailing list