Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Game graphics repository

Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Game graphics repository
From: Kai Sterker
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 18:18:22 +0200
Am 02.04.2006 um 06:26 schrieb Andrew Phillips:

Sounds good to me.
I've added it to the Wiki with only little changes (all directory
names are in singular form now): http://adonthell.berlios.de/doc/
I imagine that some categories might need further subdivisions, but I
guess we can create them when the need arises.
I will now create the file structure and import the gfx module into
CVS together with the few v0.4 gfx I've gathered.
James, I remember you have done a couple more graphics then the ones
I found on http://event-horizon.kicks-ass.net/adonthell/ . There were
some river gfx (animated, even) and a mountain wall too. Do you (or
somebody else) still have those around? If so, could you please
commit them?

Adonthell-artwork mailing list