[Adonthell-artwork] Cirrus' stuff

Subject: [Adonthell-artwork] Cirrus' stuff
From: Andrew Michael Phillips
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 19:48:26 -0600 CST
While wandering around Cirrus' webspace, I found some things I like.

For the sake of sharing the burden of bandwidth, I've taken the liberty of
saving them in my plotweb space. I won't use them without permission, of

I'll point a few out in particular.

To me, this one strongly suggests a spell effect, whether it be a
windblast or a portal of some kind. AS a windblast, I can easily imagine
this energy coming off the end of Feldis' Rod of Continuance.

I know it wasn't meant to be Dun Barethsol, but to me, it reflects the
essence of the place - dark, airy, broken, complex. BTW, it also makes me
think it might have been a concept sketch for a final fantasy setting.

The thing that grabbed me about this image was the flame idea within the
comets. I think it would make a wonderful design for the crest on an
Elvish Phoenix shield.

Finally, while I know this one isn't Dun Vanasol or Cirdanth, I love it
just the same. Thanks.

Andrew Phillips
God Bless Our Troops
cptlogic at endor dot hsutx dot edu
"Let the Prince win his spurs"
-C.S.Lewis: The Lion, the Witch, and The Wardrobe

Adonthell-artwork mailing list