[Adonthell-artwork] Re: [Adonthell-plot] New Work update

Subject: [Adonthell-artwork] Re: [Adonthell-plot] New Work update
From: Andrew Michael Phillips
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 17:13:12 -0600 CST
I am also going to attempt some preliminary sketches of some of these
items, so perhaps the real artists will have something more to work with.
I have sketches on some but not all of them. I'm doing my best to use the
writing project as a way to tie together many different lines of
development. I'm going to end up going crazy with the hypertext version of
the manuscript.
Andrew

--
Andrew Phillips