activeperl@listserv.ActiveState.com

RE: Perl equivalent of linux 'pwd' command.

Subject: RE: Perl equivalent of linux 'pwd' command.
From: "Brian Raven"
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 12:23:54 -0000
Vitaly S. wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm looking for the equivalent of the linux 'pwd' command in Perl.
> Unfortunatelly, File::Basename->dirname($0) returns './' on linux.

See 'perldoc Cwd'

HTH

--
Brian Raven

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and solely
for the intended addressee(s). Unauthorised reproduction, disclosure,
modification, and/or distribution of this email may be unlawful. If you
have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete it from your system. The views expressed in this message
do not necessarily reflect those of LIFFE Holdings Plc or any of its subsidiary
companies.